Kameleoon empowers brands to build better products and digital experiences. It is the only optimization solution with Web Experimentation, Feature & Full Stack Experimentation, and AI-Driven Personalization capabilities in a single unified platform.
Designed to pull all teams together, Kameleoon supports both product and marketing-led teams to increase visitors engagement and power growth.
Kameleoon has a team of +180 people present all over the world: US, Canada, Germany, France, Italy and Eastern Europe. It works with more than 700 medium and enterprise-sized companies worldwide, making it the top SaaS platform for AI-driven experimentation and personalization. These include leaders in ecommerce and retail, media, travel, automotive, financial services and health such as Toyota, BPCE, Fnac Darty, Canada Goose… and many others!
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will help us expand our market share in North America, support our product training programs, and grow customer and prospect engagement with Kameleoon through a variety of initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for creating sales enablement and product training materials and driving execution on Kameleoon’s product marketing, training and certification plans.
Attention to detail, an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into value-based content and engaging training assets in various formats, including simple screen capture video tutorials, is crucial. Reporting to the VP, Product Marketing, you will work closely with Kameleoon’s product management, sales, partnerships, and customer success and have the opportunity to collaborate with a global team. This role will be heavily focused on managing the creation of engaging and effective training, driving the global certifications program, and growing our learning practice. Candidates can work remotely anywhere within Canada or on-site in our Toronto office.
In this role, you will:
- Learn about the experimentation, optimization, and the Martech ecosystem and competitive landscape.
- Become a part of Kameleoon’s growing North American team and help our organization become a leading enterprise solution in a new market.
- Assist the VP of Product Marketing in becoming a product-led organization.
- Own and drive the development of product training materials for customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Provide support to all parts of the organization, including Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Developing sales enablement and product training assets for each stage of the sales process and customer lifecycle. (E.g., product explainer videos, one-pagers, customer success stories, use cases).
- Helping educate internal teams on how new features and products work and develop messaging, positioning, differentiation, and value of the products,
- Own the training and certification program within the Product Management function and be the central point for managing the learning management system and certification program.
- Tracking the adoption of learning materials, knowledge transfer success, and growth of our learning and certification program, for internal and external learners.
- Bachelor’s degree,
- 1-3 years experience in B2B growth marketing, product marketing, customer marketing, or relevant work, SaaS preferred.
Is this you? If so, this position is the right fit for you:
- Software product marketing experience, preferably with a B2B SaaS company,
Demonstrated experience with strong portfolio of product marketing materials,
- Experience with learning management systems and running certification programs is a strong preference.
- A smart creative who has taken products from concept to launch with supporting documentation that is communicated in a clear and cohesive manner,
- Voracious learner who loves new challenges and opportunities to grow and learn,
- Very strong writing and communication skills to support education of employees, customers, and prospects,
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities,
- Ability to deliver results independently and on a team,
- Knowledge of marketing and/or advertising technology and the martech ecosystem is a plus,
- Experience with video creation/editing software, such as Camtasia, is a plus.
The benefits of working at Kameleoon
- Be part of a company that is growing rapidly worldwide: starting from Europe and now developing in full speed in the US & Canada!
- 100% remote work
- Four weeks of annual leave
- Health and wellness Benefit plan
- Sick and mental health days
- Global Team onsite every year in Europe
- Monthly allowances for phone and internet